Sign in to follow this  
KillaNo1

DFI SLI-DR Expert Help

Hey guys I need some help.

So I decided that I want to overclock my processor further.

I am just a little confused about stuff and need a little advise. I attach a image of my current overclock. (Disregard the memory frequency i forgot to throttle it back to 9/10). Anyways my multiplier is set at X11 right now. I don't know why but isn't it better to have it at X10. Will I be able to get a higher overclock? PCI-Express is set at 100Mhz. Is that ok? My CPU Vid is 1.475 should I push it higher than that? And here are some voltages that I don't know much about at all. Need some advise on what to put them at. LDT Voltage Control 1.3 V, Chip Set Voltage Control 1.59 V, Dram Voltage Control 2.72. What should I put these values to? What can I do to overall improve my overclock. (6 minutes into orthos and still only at 37C so I have plenty of heaed room ) :happy:

I can barely read your image but 11x is more of an advantage using pc4000 RAM like your G.SKILLs( I assume they are the HZs) because right off the bat you can ramp up to 250 HT for a nice little gain and would still not be overclocking RAM yet. If I make out your image that is where you stand now.

How high did you get without upping cpu voltages? 1.475v seems a bit high for 250HT.

As for your LDT Voltage Control and Chip Set Voltage Control , you can leave them at stock.

Dram Voltage Control can vary but your sticks seem to like 2.6-2.8v any and in between.