Take a look at this auction....

laserred

If you happen to smoke that chip while installing it (we know how to install chips for christ sake) then, you'll be screwed.

I bet that chip is already death....and hes saying that so if you happen to buy it, then youll be the one responsable for "killing it".

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We should send any bidders emails

One day, I had logged into Ebay and clicked on the bids, and they had changed it to "Bidder 1", "Bidder 2", etc, and when I tried to email one of the bidders it said they had done this to prevent auction tampering. Guess they figured out it wasn't the brightest idea blocking bidder names.

if payment is not recieved within 3 days the auction will be relisted

but......

i will not be able to ship any of the items until December 18th

So the auction must be paid for within 3 days, but yet he's openly admitting he's sitting on your money for at least 5 days before shipping. I hate poop ingesters clogging up our good channels of buying, selling, and trading, with bad items and bad karma.

I don't care what anybody says there is one rule I go by in eBay now,

If it says " AS IS " anywhere on the auction, ITS BROKEN.

He does make a lot of "I'm totally not responsible for anything" statements.

If he were to have said I'll give you 7 days warranty if its DOA then that would have been something, but he is clearly distancing himself from the inevitable.

The wording of your auction is what makes or brakes your sale, If you give people some sense of honesty and a way for them to reclaim there money if they are not happy then the bids come flooding in.

Pointing out an auction that doesn't look right might have actually helped a fellow DFI'er, and that is every bit what the street is about.

Branjo, you can have your opinion, you are more than in the right to yours. :)

The guy who is selling that chip has 100% rating. Benefit of doubt goes to seller there.

I sell all the time on eBay and I don't always use an actual picture of what I am selling. Now if this guy had 17 negatives well then maybe there is a place for this.

Branjo, you can have your opinion, you are more than in the right to yours. :)

The guy who is selling that chip has 100% rating. Benefit of doubt goes to seller there.

I sell all the time on eBay and I don't always use an actual picture of what I am selling. Now if this guy had 17 negatives well then maybe there is a place for this.

I agree. And If I were selling a used cpu on ebay, I probably wouldnt give a return policy either. Why should I let some idiot get ahold of it, and kill it, then send it back? Too much uncertainty of the buyer. If I knew that I was selling it to someone whou knew what they were doing then I would gladly give them a return policy.

Most of his 17 feedbacks are from purchases.

On technology items I'm extra careful when buying on ebay; and prefer pictures of the item (rather than stock photos of the box etc.) If it's being sold by a high-volume reseller then It is understandable to show representative images of the product (provided they state it as such) due to the sheer volume of sales. I purchased some items from an ebay seller who stated that the items are factory packaged and that one was removed for pictures and repackaged, which makes complete sense.

funny check this 1 out

http://cgi.ebay.ca/B-W-CENTER-HOME-THEATER...1QQcmdZViewItem

now im pretty familar with B&W speakers.they offer superb quality and usually a nice finish.looks like some1 constructed this box with a hammer and some nails lmao.this speaker is NOT the real deal.lol the speaker input terminals on the top of a center channel?...not likely.look how they clipped the binding posts together...good god

p.s the CM1 is a bookshelf speaker not a center channel speaker!