TV on my x1900xtx Help please

ciberfog

Hey thanks for look

im using X64 OS

I want to use my AV and S-video Conectors on my Video card, i want to play some consoles on my monitor using my PC

I need some kind of software or drivers? the ones in the ATI website didtn work, because my OS I guess.

I hope u guys can help me out

This is a problem I've found with using TV tuner cards for doing that and I'd imagine it will apply to runing the systems into the cards as well.

The image displayed on the screen has about a 1-2 second delay from when you hit a button on the controler. So it makes most games unplayable.

As for software for x64 not a clue.

The VIVO drivers you downloaded were probably for the 32bit OS; try searching ATIs website (or maybe even better guru3d.com) for a 64bit driver revision.

I personally haven't had any issues with lag for my TV tuner so it might just be certain hardware that introduces it.

Hey thanks for the replys

I Downloaded DScaler and Installed the VDM drivers (x64) from ATIs Webpage, and I got the "ERROR Cant load hardware driver, possibly caused by corrupt installation. Reboot and try again" this on DScaler program.

im interested too, i wanna be able to use the video in features for a lot of things...for example, use my camcorder as a webcam(dont know why, but WLM doesnt let me use video in as webcam)

If you pull this off, drop me a PM.