What mouse do you use?

pikachinks

I use a Logitech G5 myself. I got it cause of the weights you put in it. Have mine loaded with all the heavy ones and well I don't like light mice at all. Unless I could find another mouse that was as hefty as my G5 with the weights in it, theres no way I would switch :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Gipse, would you be able to get deals from Logitech and pass them on to other DFI-Street members, privately if not through corporate channels?

Several guys from the marketing department (USA and Europe) will be on this fair.

I will ask them and let you know. They allow me to buy things cheaper, never asked them about buying more than "reasonable" units.

Gipse

I have two MS Laser Mouse 6000s (wireless) along with a MS wireless keyboard. I use the mouse for gaming all the time and never have a problem. I just can't have both mice on in the same room at the same time, or they interfere with each other and neither will respond properly.

If you are looking for a good gaming experience and a setup that won't break your bank, think about a cheaper laser mouse like this and pick up a Nostromo n52. Eliminate the keyboard in your gaming and have all the programmable buttons that you ever need. I'm not sure if the buttons on my mice can be programmed to do very much with most games, but I don't need to worry about it because of my nostromo.

Just my opinion.

Several guys from the marketing department (USA and Europe) will be on this fair.

I will ask them and let you know. They allow me to buy things cheaper, never asked them about buying more than "reasonable" units.

Gipse

Definitely let me know, thanks bro, I appreciate it.

A 2 year old MS intellimouse 3. Works great on my big desk without a mouse mat. Probably not the greatest gaming mouse but then again I'm not the greatest gamer.

My wife has no problems using it and my son loves to bash it and drool on it and it still works.

Is there any chance of these forums being beefed up with some kind of database whereby all of us DFI owners can add ratings comments on our experiences with the very large range of PC stuff you can plug into them. It would make planning upgrades and new builds easier rather than having to trawl through the forums or re-ask questions (which I am guilty of - apologies).

Anybody else got ideas for a forums upgrade/addon?

This doesn't mean I don't like being here. I spend more time reading here than anywhere else. And a big thanks to all those that have assisted me as well (I'm going to stop now before I :sad: )

Have a G5 and like it. Pretty chunky units though - thought it was that which made it slightly awkward, but it must be my desk, which is too high. It doesn't have the forward button or ambidextrous design of another I had (MX318 or something?), I don't see how best to employ the weights (and do fine without), and only use the two lowest (custom) speeds for gaming - find anything else too twitchy. It costs a bit too.

Contradictory enough? :rolleyes:

And a basic plastic/rubber mousemat.