• Creative Fatal1ty 1010
    • Creative Fatal1ty Professional Laser mouse
    • Other (mention in post)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Logitech G7 on my HTPC.

I sit about 6' from my 32" Samsung LCD TV when gaming so a corded mouse is not practical.

I use a Logitech DiNovo keyboard but the included mouse is tiny and should have a carpal tunnel hazard warning label on it.

The G7 has an on-off switch on the bottom so I only use it when gaming to conserve the battery.

When I'm surfing on that computer I use the DiNovo mouse which also has an on-off switch.

The D7 is pretty light for its size, has 3 sensitivity levels (+/- switches), is super slippery due to the PTFE (teflon) feet and is the same size as my MS wireless optical 3.0 mouse.

Bill

I i really like the MX-518 Gaming mouse Looks awesome and is light on the mouse pad. The only thing i want is the blue lights underneath it but that is the only con i can think of.

Well, i finally retired my Logitech trackball after many years. I went with the G5 / Razer Exactmat combo. I must say that its going to take a bit of getting used to, but so far i am really lovin it. Performs great as well as looks styling. Couldnt be happier :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest r3d c0m3t

I've got an MX518 and G7...love them both.

Although I wish the G7 had both back and forward buttons, and not just a back button. :sad: