Soundcard won't install

Hey Guys. I am encountering some serious problems. I am trying to install my Creative ExtremeMusic Soundcard but it won't let me finish the installation. Everytime the installer hits the audio drivers my computer will reboot. I don't have any sound. So i tried to trick the system. I disabled the soundcard and installed the drivers. No problems what so ever. Until I got prompted that it has found a new hardware - wdm sound card blah blah. as soon as the screen comes up my system freezes. I don't know what to do. I am almost certain that the soundcard is not bad. I don't even have the SLI-DR soundcard installed and in the BIOS i disabled AC SOUNd or w/e ... what am I doing wrong or how can I fix this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Try a different PCI slot if you have not already. Try drivers from Creative site also.
I have tried a different slot and get the same error. I also tried to install it directly from the drivers online. I will get a bsod before the installation is finished. I don't know what to do.

Also try installing the drivers in safe mode
I tried that and did a full installation. The first time it froze. So I tried it a second time with only installing the audio drivers. It worked fine. Detected the card but still no sound. So I boot back up into Normal Windows... And it says that it can't detect the audio device used blah blah. So I uninstalled again and tried to install them again in normal windows. Same Thing :( IDK whats wrong. I am going to check the card out tonite at my friends house. If it works in his comp then I will cry haha