TROJAN!

geez i leave my comp for 5 days to go surfin in mexico... i come back on and the first thing the comp says is hey buddy u gotz urself a trojan called backdoor sumthin or other... so im like iight i can deal with this its probally got like 5 or 6 files. i run a full scan. 3433 FREAKING INFECTED FILES... ahh. i hoe i got rid of it all... all im usin is the little free avg scan, somethin is wrong with dr. nortan... ahh o well

btw, surfing is rad. mexico is rad. tacos and tortas are rad. guitar is rad. haggling is rad. fireworks are rad. getting hit in the head with a soda can from across a resturant sucks!

you know..

I aint no Virus guru.. but when I have that many viruses..

I scan.. delete backup.. reformat.. and reinstall lol..

thats quite a few virii, im sure you lost some important sys. files along there too..

and just to be on the safe side.. I would definitly do that.. but you dont have to.. :P

I had 3 trojans on my computer last month, I use Norton as well. For some reason Norton doesn't seem to detect Trojans very well.

Mexico ey? Never been there myself, but I definatly need to make it down there and mingle w/ some chiquitas!

I feel for you man. I had trojans come to me via MIRC. I had to format and delete alot of crap because of that. I feel sorry for you if you drank the water down there. I drank the water in the Philippines (i'm half filippino) and let me tell you... I was barfing and crapping till i couldn't barf and crap no more. I thought for sure i was going to die! But let me tell you... for all the pretty ladies that took care of me, i'd gladly (well not gladly but you know what i mean) go through that again (and they have a low legal limit :)