Enermax 620W Modular died,now wont detect hdd

As the title said, my Enermax Liberty 620W PSU (got it back when it was on the recommended list) died on me, ive had it all of 6 months so its going straight back. It took its time dieing too, id just installed an Opty 165 and i thought that was the problem at first or motherboard was going until the PSU finnaly gave up the ghost.

So i can be added to the list of people with problems with this PSU!!!

Anyway, im now on a OCZ 700W PSU but for some reason my WD Raptor 36gb, and this is the hdd my OS is on so its all no go atm. Ive tried a full CMOS clear, changing the hdd delay to 2 and 5 and going into pnp/pci options and changed the setting so it re-detects everything on startup.

I cant remember which bios im on unfortunately but im going to go change it to another one anyway and give it a go.

Ive also tried 3 different SATA cables and 4 different slots, my other 2 SATA hdds are detected every time.

And contrary to my sig, im not overclocking atm, just getting everything running b4 i start that again.

yeah, thats what i figured. Ive changed bios and done a 24hr cmos clear. Unfortunatly the other pc in the house has died as well, it never rains but it pours eh. It doesnt even feel like its powering up, i laid my hand on top as i turned the system on and i cant feel a thing, but i can just feel the other 120gb hdd spinning. So thats another thing to add to my RMA list......