Guest r3d c0m3t_merged

What do you want for Christmas?

80 members have voted

1. 1.

• New PC Component
    • Clothes
    • Games
    • Other

What's with that guy in the picture showcasing that leather jacket? Wtf? :shake::shake::shake:

They probably didn't have the bucks to get Arnold or Stallone to model it. :tooth:

Guest r3d c0m3t

Maybe so, but they could have gotten someone who looks better than...him.

The fact that he's trying to look tough makes it even worse. :nod:

Guest r3d c0m3t

I'm forgoing my materialistic needs for something much more important, I'd truly like for my grandmother to continue living, that's what I want for Christmas.

I'm forgoing my materialistic needs for something much more important, I'd truly like for my grandmother to continue living, that's what I want for Christmas.

Damn, I didn't know she was sick. Good luck with that, our prayers are with you.

Let's see...

I want a leather jacket, :D

OT/

LOL that dude sporting the cow hide is a dead ringer for Naked Gun's Leslie Nielsen.

As much as I like shiny bits everything I am interested in costs a fair few quid so I am unlikely to see anything jaw dropping in my stocking however having said that my mum & my handbrake clubbed together last year to get me the 8800GTS in my sig so there is hope.

Whatever I get for Christmas will be just fine by me. I just hope the Street is still going to be around so I can dazzle you all with my new bling gear in the new year.

CN :)

This year I want some Computer Games & computer parts. Also some Baseball tickets for the SF Giants next year ( now that Barry Bonds aint there )