What do you want for Christmas?

80 members have voted

1. 1.

• New PC Component
    • Clothes
    • Games
    • Other

Guest thespin

Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men, Joy to the World ....

Maranatha!

Guest r3d c0m3t

Peace on Earth is an awesome thing to go by, too bad it'll never happen on a global scale. Due to personal manners I'd rather keep to myself because I don't want any pro-Americans jumping down my throat over an opinion I'm entitled to.

However, Christmas is the best time of the year to just tune all out that isn't pure and enjoy the simple things in life. Now If I'd actually adhered to this analogy I'd be better put together than I am now. :rolleyes:

Peace on Earth is an awesome thing to go by, too bad it'll never happen on a global scale. Due to personal manners I'd rather keep to myself because I don't want any pro-Americans jumping down my throat over an opinion I'm entitled to.

However, Christmas is the best time of the year to just tune all out that isn't pure and enjoy the simple things in life. Now If I'd actually adhered to this analogy I'd be better put together than I am now. :rolleyes:

You're an anarchist too, eh? :D

I think I know what I want for Christmas, a couple of arms full of extremely cute girls. :D

Guest r3d c0m3t
I think I know what I want for Christmas, a couple of arms full of extremely cute girls. :D

How about some of us get together and proceed to carry out "Mission Playboy."

That's right men, an all expenses paid, two minute visit to the Playboy mansion...where you see a star in the nude, you faint, get kicked out and tell your friends an entirely different story.

Yup, that's life...now who's going to pay for this? :rolleyes:

I want a 1960 FJ25 Toyota Land Cruiser, or a 1970 FJ45 Land Cruiser Pick up, or that Toyota started importing the HJZ70 series Land Cruisers to the US, or that all my Land Cruisers had MErcruiser or Cummings diesel engines.

I could also use some new underwear.

Good thing I do not ask for much.

I really don't like bragging, but the gift I received from my father is truly awesome and I really do appreciate it!

We can now ride together (granted that we finally get some snow)!

He also got me a new HJC helmet and new Castle boots.

SLED2.jpg

The snowmobile is a 2006 Ski-Doo Summit 550. Only 100 miles!

I want a 1960 FJ25 Toyota Land Cruiser, or a 1970 FJ45 Land Cruiser Pick up, or that Toyota started importing the HJZ70 series Land Cruisers to the US, or that all my Land Cruisers had MErcruiser or Cummings diesel engines.

You kick butt.

So do 'cruisers.

Guest r3d c0m3t

This year I want two HD 3870s, and Gigabyte's 800W ODIN PSU. :drool:

EDIT: If for whatever reason I'm unable to get the 3870s (sold out?) I'll settle for a...HD 2900? 8800GTX?