• New PC Component
    • Clothes
    • Games
    • Other

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I want for x-mas is that my 14 yr old son's surgery goes well and he recovers as fast as possible. Hope you folks' wishes come true as well.:angel:
Absolutely, I hope and pray his surgery goes well too. As a father of three I know that fear well. He will be in my and my families prays for a safe and speedy recovery. God Speed.

Of course if I could get a nice blue-eyed blonde or maybe a dark-haired European girl with a slavic accent and blue-green eyes under the tree, wearing nothing but a bow, I'd be happy too. :D

i would like that and one of these:tooth:

JK (though i would not mind getting them lol)

any way i would just like to get a DFI lanparty 680i (cmon DFI dont let me down) based system with dual 8800GTX sli (overclocked of course) with a coupon that will give a thousand years of free upgrades to my system.

btw guys have a happy xmas

Absolutely, I hope and pray his surgery goes well too. As a father of three I know that fear well. He will be in my and my families prays for a safe and speedy recovery. God Speed.

same here...i am a father of 2...you have our prayers and thoughts.

All I want for x-mas is that my 14 yr old son's surgery goes well and he recovers as fast as possible. Hope you folks' wishes come true as well.:angel:

Finally! Someone with a worthy wish for Christmas :P

Just kidding. But I hope that your son has a successful surgery and that he has a speedy recovery. Kinda sucks that he has to have a surgery when it's Christmastime. That would suck if it was me - I'm 14 too.