OCZ Gold XTC pc4000 OCDB Settings

Redbeaver

sooo, i was trying to look for timings for my Gold XTC rams ABOVE 250 on the OCDB and there's bunch of them! And quite different too...

and i thought instead of clicking back and forward on the browser, i'll throw them to Excel. i only grab the few ones that caught my eyes, so i might missed a few...

it came out pretty nice and so i thought i'll share these beautiful UCCC modules clocking wit u guys :)

These are prime stable as they're plucked from OCDB.......

oczwo7.jpg

oh and of course, THANK YOU for the guys that has these results... i forgot to quote the owners of these posts :P sorry.

yeah, i calculate the DRAM on FSB and DRAM Frequency set, while looking if ODC enabled or not....

cant be accurate all the time, but i just need a guideline on how fast can these goes and start running them from the bottom......

im currently trying to achieve 261 coz my CPU maxed out 2.9Ghz = 290x10, and with 180 divider, i get around 261, and boy its not easy. u certainly cant just pick one setting and plug them in... i can run ocdb on 166frequency = 240 = DDR480, but that little 20Mhz extra seems so tempting... that feeling that ur paying for a DDR500 and u refuse running it, not even 1mhz, lower. :)

everybody got different hardware and board... with my Seagate sometimes acting up, and the X2 3800+ LCBIE being picky..... its barely stable at all..... :( still trying to loose some timings more...

Excact!

I did cost me some time to get these settings.

I could maybe get a little higher or tighter timings.

But at the moment this is good enough for me.

I heard that the 'older' mem with the micron chips could reach a higher OC than the newer ones with the infenion chips like mine.

well ur timings didnt work for me lol so i have to sacrifice my share of precious time to get mine........

Auto doesnt work for me on DDR drive and data-drive strengths. 7 and 2 seems to be best. and 16-24 on trc/trfc doesnt work at all...

ugh..... i just want 260... is it really that hard to get 10mhz higher than stock (which prime'd just fine btw) lol

here's a question: Does less error in Memtest guarantees better stability in Prime? Or is it possible that settings A yield less errors in Memtest but doesn't pass Prime, but settings B which yields more errors pass Prime?