Sign in to follow this  
gustie

LP nf2 ulra B mobo i/o backplate wanted

hi everyone, DESPERATELY need a i/o backplate for my LPNF2 ultra B mobo.

can pay with paypal if possible.

need it badly as system is sucking dust :(

cheeers G

Contact Happy Games about it and he'll get you in touch with someone who can get one for you.

Contact Happy Games about it and he'll get you in touch with someone who can get one for you.

thanks.. tried to pm him but he isnt accepting pm,s :( hope he reads this.

any other way i can contact him??

cheers

try contacing "bulldog" he is the european dfi tec guy , he sorted me out with a back plate in one day & it was posted through my letter box two days later no charge .

Bulldog is a top guy

try contacing "bulldog" he is the european dfi tec guy , he sorted me out with a back plate in one day & it was posted through my letter box two days later no charge .

Bulldog is a top guy

cheers will try that.

dont have a picture soz, ill try and take one after work of the back of my pc with no plate if that helps

I mean, if you can find a pic on the net, I'll look to see if I have that particular plate. I don't know where all these that I have came from.

I was desperate for the same thing, so i found out on here who to get a hold of, [email protected], i simply explained that i saw a post on here that he could get me it, i even offered to pay, few emails later, they ended up mailing me the io shield in like a week.....for nothing... and my love of all things dfi continues...

hope this helps

yeah its very good isnt it.

i have contacted bulldog but i think he is USA and happy games, they have contacted europe dfi for me im just waiting now...

need to stop me lp sucking dust

Sign in to follow this