Sign in to follow this  
KNiGHTMaRe

Fatal1ty 1010 Mouse

is this mouse any good? i can get it for 8 bucks -- but i wouldn't buy it for its suggested 30 dollar price...

Any mouse is good for eight bucks, but I wouldn't buy it based on name alone.

the pro came out with a mouse? jeez...

post some pics?

00222824.jpg

i mean, am i really going to notice a difference with 1600dpi? i have a crappy Yahoo mouse right now. its like 5 years old. haha

Well I have a Logitech G5 mouse and don't turn it up past 800dpi. It becomes too "twitchy" at the 1200dpi setting.

I've read a review or two of the Fata1ity mouse and remember it not feeling too good in the hand and nothing else about it.

00222824.jpg

i mean, am i really going to notice a difference with 1600dpi? i have a crappy Yahoo mouse right now. its like 5 years old. haha

After 5 years, you may have trouble getting used to this shape. I bought it for my son. He says it's a little clutted, but he will get used to it. He's got big hands, it's made for 'normal' sized hands.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=...0629&adid=17662 FREE AFTER REBATE, almost.

UPDATE: Price dropped to $49.99 requiring you to get a small filler before using $20 off $50 Google Checkout discount

An old ball mouse with a serial connector is not bad for 8 bucks. Thats cheap for something that has that guys name on it let alone 1600dpi.

Sign in to follow this