cant run at stock FSB

just to continue my plight with this LPB....

was thinking of this ram...

http://www.patriotmem.com/products/groupde...=PC5600&catid=1

is there any point getting pc5600 for this board?? ive squeezed 250fsb out of this pc3200 here but it aint upto much...

also i was considering using all 3 ram slots...3x1gig? would that still run dual?? or would it be better to run just 2 sticks? 2x1gig

cheers

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to continue my plight with this LPB....

was thinking of this ram...

http://www.patriotmem.com/products/groupde...=PC5600&catid=1

is there any point getting pc5600 for this board?? ive squeezed 250fsb out of this pc3200 here but it aint upto much...

also i was considering using all 3 ram slots...3x1gig? would that still run dual?? or would it be better to run just 2 sticks? 2x1gig

cheers

the best 2x1gb for the lpb are the ballistix because they have micron chip,a friend of mine got bout 260 it with them!!!in an nf2 I don't know wich chips it was...3x1gb don't seem to be very good I think

• 6 months later...

Hi everyone...

dunno who is still here but HI!

anyone remember me?

im still running the same LPB nfII :) solid still :)

i was wondering if anyone had a neo backplate kicking about gathering dust...

need one to u/g heatsink...

cheers!

Unfortunetly Now I am running an Hp DV9575ep Laptop...My lpb had problems and so I send it to a friend of my father to recap it..

I still have a deffective one that I'll send to dfi to repair..

Unfortunetly no backplate..

But be carefull with those coolers...the slk900U that I had kill one of my dfis..

Go to dfi club..there are new bios from neo for nf2

Hey Gustie, glad to see you back. I have a template for a DFI Infinity. If I can figure some way to get it into the computer I'll send it to you. You can make one from plexiglass or card board - not pretty but keeps the dust out. I just bought an Infinity board myself. Couldn't sell my memory or mobile processor so I guess I can make something out of it - haven't decided what yet. Hope you get your DFI back soon!

• 1 year later...