Sign in to follow this  
flyboy14295

Fan Controller?

I have a Raidmax RX-9 GT.(http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16811156058)

It has an LCD with a fan controller on it. Unfortunately, the controller controls ALL fans at the same time and displays by the 10%. Should I get a fan controller to control the fans Individually?

Depends on your application. If you havve an H2O rig it would be a good idea; control your rad fans separately; or if you just want to have precise control of each fan. Otherwise I wouldn't worry about it.

Yea I second the sunbeam controller. It can handle 20 watts per channel thats like at least 2-3 fans, plus it can control ccfls and has an off position too. I use one and its great.

i always use the Sunbeam fan controller (4-channel, hit that link in my sig and off ya go)

Just ordered 2, one black for my server and one silver for my game box, used the link in your sig.

Thanks,

Dylan

Just ordered 2, one black for my server and one silver for my game box, used the link in your sig.

Thanks,

Dylan

awesome man, and the Street thanks you!

I think you'll be very happy with the Sunbeam (other than the nuclear-explosion-bright LED's lol)

awesome man, and the Street thanks you!

I think you'll be very happy with the Sunbeam (other than the nuclear-explosion-bright LED's lol)

I second that, The LED's are VERY bright, but can be pulled out if need be very easily (I haven't tried it yet, though). Or you could put a resistor on them or probably totally replace them with some other type of LED if need be.

Excellent choice, especially for the money.

Does anyone own the Sunbeam Theta TP-101 Software based fan controller?

Kinda lazy having to manually control the fan speed all the time with other fan controllers. But I'm stil keeping my options open.

Sign in to follow this