Sign in to follow this  
likewhoa

Pothead is a Blockhead

That happened here once...

A lady...practicing the oldest profession bought some cocain... well she thought it was... it was fake...she got so mad she went to the police department and tried to report the sale of fake drugs.... She won a nice warm room in a jail cell for a while...;)

Guest erico

I wouldn't have thought an entrepreneur could be that stupid. Perhaps he thought it was a way to get on the World's Dumbest Criminals show but was so fried he forgot he would have to go to jail first.

Figures that it's Bellport, it's a pretty sh!tty neighborhood, with tons of weed spots. When I was in high school everybody used to go there for their nickelbags. I used to go there and get 40s at the bodega, when I was 15, since it's only 5 minutes away from where I used to live.

... memories

That guy is a total idiot... He must have forgotten weed is illegal...

A couple years ago we had a girl (~27 y.o.) here call the police trying to buy crack. She phoned up the police department asking to buy crack & the cops thought she was joking and ended the call. Well that wasn't good enough for her, so she phoned back in insisting that they sell here some crack, so they went along with it & invited her down to the station so that she could purchase the crack & arrested her when she got there.... talk about stupid...