"Trader of the Week #1" - t_ski's For Sale Thread ~ Update

t_ski

C'mon man get 'em done.

Sorry, I just saw that post (never got the Instant Notification :confused: ). Pics for everything I have for sale are in the first post EXCEPT the case. ATM, I do not have the time to get a pic for it, but I will guarantee that if any interested party want a pic of the case inwill make the time for them and take a photo. I am just up to my ears in school work and prepping for finals. :(

If that's not good enough, Steve, LMK and I'll remove the listing for the case. As I said, everything else for sale is already in the pic.

Aight man, I hate to be a pain, but I have to treat everybody somewhat the same. Given your rep here, I'll let it slide unless another mod/admin has a problem with it or another user asks for the pic.

No, you're not being a pain. You're doing the job you're supposed to do, and I wouldn't expect anything else from you or one of the other mods. :beer

Like I said, if any interested party makes the request, I will make the time to take the pic for verification before you sent money. Right now I have 2 weeks of school left, at least half a dozen school projects that need to be finished up by then (including a new one I just got tonight :mad: ), plus we're in the middle of rolling out over 400 thin clients at the hospital where I'm doing my internship. Add that to life, family and my other "job" at TPU and something's got to give. :(

Like I said, if you want me to I'll remove it - all you have to do is ask. Also, if it helps any, follow this link:

http://duorb.thermaltake.com/

That lists the prize winners for the contest. Match up the Second Prize winner's name with my user ID, email address and heatware - even my paypal address which is the same as the one registered with this forum or heatware - and you can have a bit more confidence.

• 2 weeks later...

Last day deal for the Lian Li Spider case: $350 shipped

That's cheaper than you can buy a regular PC-P80B. Deal goes through 4:00 pm central time. If it's not sold (or if no one has contacted me to work out a deal), it goes to ebay.

Still considering trades for 45nm CPU's and 24" LCD monitors.