Everyone Pray For Me

young-joseph

I'm coming to you from a mac. This is my first time using a mac. As some of you might have read I fried the bios in my computer by doing something stupid and I have to wait for a new bios chip. So in the mean time my roommate has set me up on a spare mac he brought home from his work. I am SOO lost on this thing. I miss my right mouse button, little things are bouncing around on the bottom of my screen, and worst of all every time I look to my right I have to see that big stupid blue apple on the side of my case. I will just have to live with it though until I either get my bios chip or my new asus board which I'm putting into my second rig.

Anyone know how to overclock a mac? :P lol j/k

Ya, i can overclock a mac, ok this is what you do, stay up to about 3 am then when you hear the garbage truck, herdal it out the window into the garbage truck, hay... Il take the mac, they make good webservers! But im a pc user all the way! :sleep:

MACs arent as bad as everyone makes them out to be. From my experiences, they have been generally more reliable during long times of processing or compiling. Not too mention you have to love the textpad on a Mac. I used to spend most of my time typing sturff in and having it read back to me :P

There are two and three mouse button mice for Macs.

praise the lord! someone else also doesnt thing macs are bad. personally i think macs are better in terms of basic email, surfing, and word processing, however they suck for just about everything else, but they do deserve more credit than what ive seen so far from u guys!

MACs arent as bad as everyone makes them out to be. From my experiences, they have been generally more reliable during long times of processing or compiling. Not too mention you have to love the textpad on a Mac. I used to spend most of my time typing sturff in and having it read back to me :P

There are two and three mouse button mice for Macs.

I'm right with you, I'd love to have a new G5 over a new pc.