NF4 Infinity - Dual Channel problems

Hello All,

I’ve recently bought an NF4 939 SLI Infinity motherboard with a 3700 Athlon 64 and an Nvidia 7900gs graphics card. I’ve got it all working well and playing games fine.

However I can’t get the memory to run in dual channel mode. I’ve got two 512MB Crucial sticks of ram in DIM1 and DIM2 as per instructions. I’ve also tried swapping them about using DIM3 and DIM4 as well. Can anyone help? It would be much appreciated.

Hat

hey there hat. according to the rules, you must make yourself a signature to be eligible for tech support. do that in user cp -> edit signature.

when listing your ram in the POST screen, does the bios report 64 bit? because if it says 128 bit, you are running in dual-channel mode.

Hello People,

I've had a few problems posting in these forums because I didn't have a signature. I've done this now and wanted to know how I can get a previous post unlocked? Or should I just repost it? Cheers.

Hat

My PSU is an ebuyer one that is probably like an expensive 450W. However, I've had it for a couple of years and its performed solidly for me over this time.

Like thefabe says man,,,,if it aint on the list it aint worth it, if its not giving you probs now it dang well might down the line ;)

Logan