Flashing Bios.....

Hey you guys... I got my mobo in like 2 days ago... I tried to set everything up, but i ran into alot of problems. So i decided to flash my bios... and... i think i corrupted my bios.... I was wondering if any of you guys know how to revert to the old bios...

Here's what happened. I went to soyo's website, dled the bios upgrade, and put in a win98 startup disk (i was running win 2k). I started my comp with cd-rom support. I took out the floppy and put the floppie in with the new bios and stuff on it into the floppy drive. I started installation, and saved my old bios (i used this command "Awdflash psx22ap2.bin /f"). It went through installation, everything installed fine. Then... all of a sudden, the screen went blank :( . I waited about 30 min, then i decided to turn off my comp. When i turned it back on, nothing appeared on screen, but it seemed like it wanted to load, but there were no more noises after a sec. It didn't go through normal win 2k loading. I think i have a dead bois.

Also, when i checked the disk i had put the bios on, it was strangely formatted... Do you guys know how to fix this, or do i really need to send my mobo back to the manufactuer?

try hooking another mobo up to the comp and see if it boots up first.. if u get a picture.. then yeah I would send that mobo back.. get a new one or something..

ok, i hooked up my old p3 mobo and stuff to that comp and it worked fine. The mobo has to be the problem. I also used the same vid card with the p3 mobo and it woked fine so its not that either. I'd think the mobo was having problems in the first place because the ata controller wouldn't recognise one of my cd-rom drives (i have 3 cd-roms) and the onboard audio wouldn't work even after i installed the drivers. Now then... should i send it to newegg or soyo... soyo you have to pay a fee, but on newegg i don't have to...

true... but i'd have to pay $25 for shipping and repairs... and who knows when i'd get it back too... plus you have to send your original recepit and i don't have a (working) scanner. So i'm pratically screwed.... but i may be able to send them my recepit if i send via mail... dunno...