Sign in to follow this  
ShadeZeRO

The 10th Dimension

I was going along the net, and I came across this.

http://www.tenthdimension.com/flash2.php

I found it somewhat interesting. Not sure if you're all into that sort of stuff, but it seems pretty cool to me.

:)

It's a concept on the universe, and all possible dimensions.

Don't forget, Hit " Imagine the Ten Dimensions " On the left navigation pane.

Guest RohypnoL

Wow.. I watched all of that and I got lost at like the 7th dimension. Nice find though.

Guest RohypnoL

Lolz, I don't take em man. Just an original I've had since back in the Starcraft/Broodwar days. Been my name all over since then.

I saw something like this on the Science Channel, this stuff is pretty new and alot of famous scientist believe in it. also google for "string theory"

Guest RohypnoL
Take em... They still exist? :rolleyes: Nice insomnia killer... :shake: I giggle everytime I see your name. It's a letter or so off isn't it?

Nah, I just capped the L because I like symmetrical looking things. I dont like how "Rohypnol" looks and sometimes it's confused with an I so its clearer to make it "RohypnoL".

Nah, I just capped the L because I like symmetrical looking things. I dont like how "Rohypnol" looks and sometimes it's confused with an I so its clearer to make it "RohypnoL".

you must be from the 7th dimension where everyone's PC runs at quantum speeds. :)