Amd X2 4200+

I See On The Inital Build Pics About Plugging Into All Four Power Connectors On M/board . Do I Plug All 4 In When The M/board Is Fully Assembled Inside The Case ??????

Also When I Turned My Pc On Yesterday There Was No Responce.i Took It To My Pc Repair Shop And He Said That The Psu Had Blown ?????.i Only Had The Psu For 3 Days , Hiper Have Said That They Will Replace It With A New One But Why Did It Blow And Will It Happen Again .

Nothing Is Overclocked In My System.

Any Ideas .

Hello,

Before you power the board you must plug all 4 power connectors into the board.

Those 4 connectors must be plugged in at all times.

Either the PSU was faulty and it was meant to blow or something caused it to blow, could be anything.

Check all your connectors/devices.

Only use what is needed to start the pc, cpu/memory/gfx card.

Leave hard drives/cd drives unplugged.

My Psu Has Blown Could Someone Please Tell Me If My Cpu Amd X2 4200+ Is Not Recomended To Use With My Hiper Type R 580w Psu.

I Have Read The Psu Recomendations List But Where Is Says About It Not To Be Used On Duel Core Systems Does That Mean The List Above Or Below The Statement. .

Your PSU should easily be able to power your system - however Hiper have been known to have a few build quality issues in the past. Are you still under warranty period - or are you in the market for a new PSU? I'd personally recommend the FSP FX600/700 which i use on a 24/7 basis, and i've heard that the OCZ GXS are very good.