• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SuppA-SnipA

awsome posts guys lol keep em coming lol

i dont know when ill upgrade, for me this is great for now

too lazy to edit so I will post this

feburary I am gonna have 20,000 bucks. So I was thinking like 1 really nice gaming computer, cheap laptop, and then like 3-4 lower (but still mid-high end) PCs for LAN

The board in my sig is my first DFI...certainly not my last. It's funny, when I first thought about buying one, some of my friends/coworkers said not to because they are finicky, expensive, unstable, etc.

However, this board has proved to be the most stable platform I've ever owned...and that's saying alot for someone who's used Gigabyte, Asus, and a few other notable brands. Sure it's finicky, but not as much as some people think. Might as well use quality parts if you've gotten this far. Expensive? That's relative...if you have the money, why not?

DFI forever, baby :)

Guest SuppA-SnipA

i have recommended dfi to so many people, a majority of them complained that it was picky with hardware, but hey, if you want a nice OC then you will need specific hardware...no?

rig in the sig, doesnt mean that if a different manufacturer makes a better board i wont buy it though. Ill just buy what ever is the best i can in my budget aswell so unless i can get it cheap (like i did with my expert) then i cannot afford it. But now i know this forum is here it will be taken into consideration for future purchases.

This is my first DFI board (see sig)... the only change since her initial build was a change from 7800GTX's in SLi to 7900GT's in SLi and w/cooling the GPU's.

It was a bit daunting (BIOS wise) going from my old board (MSI Diamond) to the eXpert but well worth the time and effort.