Sign in to follow this  
My Ugly PC

Westinghouse 22" 5ms LCD Widescreen $199 No MIR

I called another customer service rep... the person just says u cant get a pricematch on black friday... she says u have up to 14 days to do the pricematch... so from what it sounds like you can do it on saturday... cause the sale is for friday and sat..

crap if i buy this im gunna kick myself so the 'ol lady wont have to.

but 199!!! i mean come on you wont find a 22" anywhere is westinghouse quality for that price.

let alone best buy which is buy far the worst buy for prices.

lol.. I'm gonna cut my friend whenever the line starts at 1am in the morning.. lol.. wish one of you guys lived close buy i would call you up to go get one. ^_^

well, i got the darned thing today. i showed up at best buy around 4 am and there was already a line over 3/4 mile long. i was in the store by 5:10, tho. anyway, i'm going to ask my daughter if she wants this monitor. it doesn't come close to being on par with my nec multisync 90gx2. if she doesn't want the westy, i'll return it and get a second nec.

Guest thespin

I drove by my local Best Buy at 9:30pm last night and there were already more than 50 people in line. Just for a laugh [and hoping against hope :)] I went by again this morning at 7:30am [store opened at 5am] and checked ... they were long gone. I wonder how many went to employees ...

There was not a deal left on ANY monitor anywhere in the store!

well, i got the darned thing today. i showed up at best buy around 4 am and there was already a line over 3/4 mile long. i was in the store by 5:10, tho. anyway, i'm going to ask my daughter if she wants this monitor. it doesn't come close to being on par with my nec multisync 90gx2. if she doesn't want the westy, i'll return it and get a second nec.

oh come on man you gotta be more specific than that. whats wrong with it ?

is it as good as the dell 2005FPW ?

not as good ?

explain your self sir

v_lestat, the westy's colors aren't close to being as vibrant as the nec's. i'm not saying the westy is a bad monitor, it just doesn't hold its own versus the nec, that's all. actually, if i didn't already have the nec, i'd probabably being praising the display qualities of the westy. i went from a 17 inch samsung which i thought was a good monitor (and it was) to the nec and was blown away by the difference. the westy is better then the samsung, in my opinion, but not on par with the nec. i have played with the contrast and color settings of the westy and can not get them to the point where i'm happy with them compared to the nec. again, the westy is a darned good monitor just not as good as the nec. i think i'll take it back tomorrow and get a second nec. :)

bestbuy says u cant get a pricematch on black friday

i picked one up on wed... for the full price bestbuy says i cant pricematch on blackfriday... guess they just told me a load of crap over the phone.. but i went this morning at about 11am. they were sold out by 6 in the morning.. i went up to the cust serv rep and told her i was here early in the morning and i seen my monitor on sale. she just gave me a pricematch right away with no hassle.. but this monitor is better then my acer 19inch lcd.. color is not that good.. but for the price and performance it is well worth it. cant complain.

i picked one up on wed... for the full price bestbuy says i cant pricematch on blackfriday... guess they just told me a load of crap over the phone.. but i went this morning at about 11am. they were sold out by 6 in the morning.. i went up to the cust serv rep and told her i was here early in the morning and i seen my monitor on sale. she just gave me a pricematch right away with no hassle.. but this monitor is better then my acer 19inch lcd.. color is not that good.. but for the price and performance it is well worth it. cant complain.

I thought about doing that, worse thing is to just get a full refund. Glad to hear it worked out!

wouldnt mind 1 of those sweet @ss 5 panel setups from digitaltigers.com tho....had my eye on those for a while now...but cant afford if now and prolly not 2morrow

Sign in to follow this