Sign in to follow this  
soulfly

Infinity nF-M2

Other than having different layout than the other nF4 AM2 DFIs (nFII-M2, UltraII-M2, SLiII-M2), it has very similar BIOS options.

However, I could not get the DDR2-800 divider working. Whenever I select that divider, it will revert back to DDR2-667. DDR2-800 works well on other Infinity AM2 motherboards. I'm on 3200+ Orleans. Previously I never had any problem running DDR2-800 divider on an UltraII-M2.

Could it be just a BIOS issue? There's no new BIOS update so far. The latest one was dated 07/4, but no fix issue mentioned.

Couple of things. Was your FSB overclocked? Was your RAM at those 3-3-3-8 timings? Were you 'saving to cmos and exit'? When you say it would 'revert' back, does that mean the overclock would fail and everything would go back to default, or just the memory divider? If it is the overclock failing and your FSB is at the original 200 Mhz then try relaxing your timings to like 5-5-5-10 and i don't know what volts your RAM is at, but I would put it at, at least 2.0v. Give that a try!