Sign in to follow this  
bchivers

How do I get DDR500 on an Ultra-D?

Here is a must read for you:

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20823

Read it over and over until you understand what it is saying. It will help you understand OC'ing and the settings.

Be sure to ask questions about what you are reading, if necessary.

I have read the stickies and the one over at MSI forums but I didn't understand them. I tried to OC my system and lost access to my OS had to reinstall and lost everything and I don't want to do it again that is why I am asking questions. That is good advice, read and reread the stickies. I will go back and read again. Thanks for the help.:)

I have read the stickies and the one over at MSI forums but I didn't understand them. I tried to OC my system and lost access to my OS had to reinstall and lost everything and I don't want to do it again that is why I am asking questions. That is good advice, read and reread the stickies. I will go back and read again. Thanks for the help.:)

You're welcome!

Believe me, I am an old_geekster and it took me many times of reading the OC Guide to begin to understand what he was saying. Now, however, while I am certainly no expert, I understand the process at least. I printed out a copy of it and read it every time I find myself with questions.

Hang in there. It gets easier as you go.:eek2: