back from the hospital

noneed4me2

Well I just got out of the hospital after some more back surgery and man am I worn out. Getting up and down is a dificult process and my kids ages 1,3,5,9 don't seem to get how out of it I am. I wanted to do it before the holidays but after how I feel now I think I should have waited. I am looking at a disc replacement in a few months or more :mad:, I just wish my med insurance covered something like The Terminator body cyborg setups cause I am so frakkin tired of being in pain and unable to do certain things.

Anyways I just missed trolling the forums and hope all others are well and have a good Holiday season no matter what seasonal pratice you celebrate and everyone gets whatever upgrade parts their hearts desire.:cool:

sorry man had to edit that sig down for size a little...sorta like the doc will do on your back

like the doc's work, it sucks at first but then you realize you had to have it done or life just couldn't go on anymore with you and those around you being happy ;)

MERRY NEW YEAR!

(from Trading Places lol)

My dad had back surgery this time last year, or maybe it was the year before. They took out 90% of 2 disks that were severly herniated and putting pressure on a nerve running into his thigh.

He was out of work for 3 months, couldnt sit for 2.

You'll feel better as time goes on - at least you're out of the hospital!

Surgery is always a long haul - been there, done that, got the t-shirt!

I think you made the right decision about the holidays, no matter how you feel at the moment!

I actually went in for back surgery a week ago, but we decided to postpone it.

I have been good since the end of August, and we didn't want to operate when I was pretty much feeling fine.

Have a quick recovery, and I hope that they don't have to go in again.

I just wish my med insurance covered something like The Terminator body cyborg setups cause I am so frakkin tired of being in pain and unable to do certain things.

Oh, I understand that feeling man. Once again, I hope every goes well for you in the future.

Hope things look up soon back surgury is never fun more than some surgurys make very sure that you need it and that you would not be better off putting it off it is always a tough call with that kind of surgury. Make sure that you have run through all the other treatment options with a doc/ or health care provider too sometimes the right excersise program or the one anti inflamitory you havent tried is the thing that does the trick.

Happy hollidays.