Antec's New GAMING case

The industrial look is why I like it so much. I'm used to working in mid towers, so it'll be nothing unusual for me.

Both of my computers are in mid towers and it seems to be a bit bigger than either of them.

Sure I'll agree that cable management can be a pain, but all ya need is a bunch of zip ties. Though the bottom mounted PSU is kinda iffy for me as extra cables won't be stashed out of the way, they'll be in plain view.

I had this case, thought it looked good, and it does but its not as well built as the P180, and there where other things that i did not like about it also, like no dust filters, my hardware appeared to be cooler and and it was quiet but all in all it was not for me, not sure that the new 8800 would fit in it as i recall having a hard time getting my stuff in it, the HDD bays and the 5.25 bays are longer than in the P180, oh and it steel as you probaly know!

just saw this and send an email to Antec to see if we can get one to take a look at ;)

Sounds cool Happy. Cant wait to see the review. Make sure to let us know how modable this thing is.

Yup a few threads on this...

I know. Im sorry Thraxz. You can see above the 'sorry fir the pountless thread post' banghead.gif

I had this case, thought it looked good, and it does but its not as well built as the P180, and there where other things that i did not like about it also, like no dust filters, my hardware appeared to be cooler and and it was quiet but all in all it was not for me, not sure that the new 8800 would fit in it as i recall having a hard time getting my stuff in it, the HDD bays and the 5.25 bays are longer than in the P180, oh and it steel as you probaly know!

So if you had the chance, would you switch from P180 to this things again?