More Fun In The Site..

JeepGC96ZJ

Not that this site is not fun. Very educating too. I have a couple of Ideas that might make this site very interesting and more fun.

If you take a look at www.notworksafe.com. I am a member there as well.

Watch out, because it not a plain jane site. It for anythign and everything. Tech Pron, a lot of really cool people getting along posting new stuff.. Well give it a chance if you can open your mind.

But the reason why i am telling you this is so maybe this site can expand its horizons. I am not sure if someone builds this site and its their job or how or who is involved.

But maybe think of a monetary/experience kind of system that everyone can give money or gold and to each post. Not real money just internet money LOL. Say i make a post to raise an issue that no one knows. Some one can give gold to that post. Also, the more people explore the site the more experience you gain. Making people explore and utilize the site more! Maybe hiding some secrets for people to explore the site and find these. Everyone member starts out at level one. The post you make gives you experience. Giving gold gives you experience.

If you do chek out the above site and decide to stay a member thats cool. But I think if this place had something like that it would kick even more butt!

The leader and developer of the site goes by the name of Atari. I go by JeepGC96ZJ there as well.

Just a thought, What do you guys think?

Maybe member from there will come here and give this site buisness and vice versa.

There is also a option to help with the site. A Platinum membership for those who can afford it. $5 a month for plaitnum. But you can be a regular memebr but not get all the options. Even though being a regular member there are a lot of options already.

Jeep

I think that's pointless. Who's to say someone's a better judge at whether a post is helpful or not than someone else. Hell, if i saw someone post "AMD Rules!" i'd give them whatever the max money is! I think it would just create another meaningless number. There's already people that have expressed dislike with the post count monitoring. No need for more garbage to "judge" members.

I think you are looking at it the wrong way.

You cant compare NWS to OCC. Two really different web sites.

So haveing lots of stars cause you get money and donate does not set you apart and make you get judged? Thats just contradicting what you agreed to the other guys statement.

I know you all have your own opnion. Yeah this site it might be a little harder to make all that happen.

Well just thought I would bring it up.

Jeep

So haveing lots of stars cause you get money and donate does not set you apart and make you get judged? Thats just contradicting what you agreed to the other guys statement.

huh? donating gets you a red star next your name. It's separate from the stars for post counts. What we're saying, is using gold just adds more pointless numbers that mean nothing.

huh? donating gets you a red star next your name. It's separate from the stars for post counts. What we're saying, is using gold just adds more pointless numbers that mean nothing.

yeah there is no point to having that. the post count is already pretty useless, don't get me wrong i like it though.

heh sorry should ahve specified which part i thought was useless. i meant there is no point in having gold and some kind of money thing. we already have the rating. but yeah i guess u should get something for donating to the site. maybe a nice email from LP? lol. the star is alright though, i guess.