10 Or More

Well the case i am getting is a x-superalien found Hear. It only has 10 moltex connectors. Somebody told be you might want to get some more. "Get some more" How do you do that? Help please :D

:withstupid: Agreed, with shipping the price is better just to get them locally unless you are making a huge order. I don't know what you would need with more then 10 molex connectors anyways. At most 2 CD drives 1 floppy 2HDD a fan speed controller. That's 6 there and even if you use 4 pin fans the front two and back two would probably daisy-chain togeather. At most you are looking at 7.

Cool, thanks, i assum i could get these at coolpc's or newegg.com right!!! Il have a look. :)

The PSU in the comp in my sig has the minimum amount of molex connectors. I don't know if that's 10 or less than that, but anyways.... I got a molex Y-splitter at my local MicroCenter. So if you have one of those near you, look there. I forget how much it was, but it's very cheap and well worth it (i couldn't connect one of my cd-roms until i got it because my heatsink fan didn't have one of those splitters attached).