Sign in to follow this  
KillaNo1

Best Overclocking Board.

my first dfi board ever was the sli-dr and it was wondeful I jsut recently upgraded to a expert it is still in the mail.

I highly recomend the sli-dr as a first time suer board it also means if you decide to go sli you don't have to worrya bout modding your board.

and with the release of the 8800 cards you can get one hell of a sli setup 2 7800gt card for under 300 bucks now or a second 6800 card for around a 100 or so

and before you even buy a dfi nf4 board you might want to check out the recomended power supply section as a off brand over rated undervolted psu can cause more problems then a faulty piece of hardware.

my first dfi board ever was the sli-dr and it was wondeful I jsut recently upgraded to a expert it is still in the mail.

I highly recomend the sli-dr as a first time suer board it also means if you decide to go sli you don't have to worrya bout modding your board.

and with the release of the 8800 cards you can get one hell of a sli setup 2 7800gt card for under 300 bucks now or a second 6800 card for around a 100 or so

and before you even buy a dfi nf4 board you might want to check out the recomended power supply section as a off brand over rated undervolted psu can cause more problems then a faulty piece of hardware.

actually i am getting a new psu with the mobo so that won't be an issue. :) I am also not a noob when it comes to overclocking. I got my old 3200+ stable at 2.7 ghz on air with the board that I have right now. It's just dieng so I want the best mobo possible :)

Sign in to follow this