Robbed

Spring2188

id shoot em and place a large kitchen knife in his or her hand....you have to actuall be able to prove that you felt your life was in danger....and all you have to do is fix the scene...id sleep well after that happened if it were me....and i do have a glock 20- .40 cal and a 9mm berreta 92f....along with other rifles and pistols, but those stay where i can get to them....and my dog...if u get past me....hope u can run fast my man....

and i dont wave them around and show them off...although i dont really HIDE them, they are not out in the open for all to see and play with, and i can shoot better and straighter than most ppl i know....i was brought up around guns and i am very comfortable with them and hope that when and if i have childern that they will have the same respect for them and feel the same way about them as i do...

the us gov can take my gun when they pry it from my dead fingers....i belive in the rights to bear arms and use them when i must, but not to abuse them...guns dont kill ppl...ppl kill ppl..

rofl...i love these gun buy back programs they have in big cities...yeah..lets take the guns from responsible ppl who could use them for PROTECTION...what gangster wannabee getto thug is gonna turn in his gun like that and get pennies on the doller for it...

guess i went way off topic there...srry....sux to have gotten robbed and im glad you didnt get hurt-phsically...and @ this point i would be at all the pawn shops telling with a list of all the goods that got stole, most of those guys hate theives anyways and would help you if they can....and go to the station instead of calling...if u call...you might as well have not even called...

edit: srry for the spelling errors....worked late and tired...no..not drunk either

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forget electromagnetic forensics will be able to recover some percentage of your data and %1 recovered is 1% to much,.. you better off running a separate machine running linux with a fully encrypted file system encrypted with either Serpent or AES ;) then just use Samba to access the data from your Windows machine,.. oh yea, even if they recover the Encrypted Hard Drives they still would need to crack the encrypted keys and figure out your password phrase,.. talk about paranoid.

Sorry to hear it. That is one of the best reasons I can think of to have Renters Insurance. I live in Europe in a tiny farming village but still keep my insurance in force. Hope you get your stuff back!

I wonder how often they actually catch the son of a classy lady when this type of thing happens.

depends, most times stuff never gets recover and noone become arrested as cops don't give a crap about your stuff, they just file a report.. best thing is to do the leg work yourself by checking all possible classifieds that might have your property up for sale or check your friend's closet.

Dont forget ebay! If you find any of your stuff on ebay you can call the police. That is a huge place for stolen goods. You can check the local pawn shops too I have known people to find their stuff there.

If the crooks were comfortable enough to go through two dead bolts you may wish to consider moving to a better part of town not that makes you completely safe. I moved right next to the police department that seems to help.

You dont have to have a CC permit to defend your home, in any state. and its refered to as justifiable force.

This is true, however the reason I said to check with one's local CC issuer is that that office is more likely to give the correct interpretation of that state's laws regarding the use of force. Most (I think) states require you to demonstrate that you had reason to believe that the intruder presented a deadly threat to you or the other occupants of the house/business before you brought your weapon into the equation, even in your own home/business. Though, to my knowledge, in no state do you have a duty to retreat from your own home/business.

A few states don't have that requirement; if you find that someone is in your house/business without your permission, shoot first, ask questions later (provided you don't do something stupid like shoot the guy in the back as he's leaving). Florida created a ruckus a while ago by considering such a provision; I don't know what the result of that was, though.

Where I come from in we have the best way of dealing with this scum. When they are found its usually with Ankles, Knees, wrists and elbows shattered and lying on a road at 5 am screaming for their mommys or never found at all.

I have no problem with a criminal that steals from banks or businesses, because anyone who tries to stop them and be a hero is a damn fool. But it takes a low down dirty son of a classy lady to rob a person or a persons home and if they enter my home when I'm there then they are leaving in a bag. I wouldn't even consider warning them first regardless of the law I'd just make up some . when the cops come. When I was very young my house was burgled and It really upset the whole family in a horrible way.