I Kneed A 10 Gigawatt

asus

No, well, i do kneed a 10-15 GB hard drive. I have an old gateway computer that will only exept a 10to 15 gb hd. That is the familly computer. I get the good one. So, if anybody got a hd like that laying around cheep, i will pay for s&h. AOL IM me at jergod11211 or email me at [email protected]

Why, a 10 gigawatt HD of course! Don't you know? They're all the rage these days!

Of course, you can't exactly power them from your computer's power supply, or even from your house's mains line. What you need to do to get one of these babies working, is go to the nearest power distribution center, make sure nobody is looking, and connect yourself a line up to one of their high-voltage lines, then bury a line underground form this center to your house. Then, hook up your 10 GW hard drive into it, and listen to it sing!

Seriously, these babies are capable of an amazing 1.8ns burnout! I've heard of people modding them and getting them to burn themselves out in .8ns, but I'm not sure if I believe these stories as the hard drive would become useless before you would have any chance of getting use out of it. You need at lest 1.5ns life time on it so you can move a bit or two of data onto it before burnout.

Trios

(dang, that was elaborate...)

Actually, I once heard a story where a man took an 8GW hard drive, and did as I explained above, then stuck it in a tank of liquid nitrogen. He was able to keep the hard drive running for an amazing 4.73 seconds, and man was that drive fast while it lasted! Unfortunately, the bearings on the hard drive's motor weren't as protected from heat as the outside and they burned themselves up, and then the nitrogen that had been turned into a gaseous state by the heat from the HD caused the tank it was in to explode, killing the man and his wife and three sons.

Don't let this happen to you! Only use your 5GW+ drives in a certified 8 inch lead container!

Trios

jesus christ with 10gw's of power u could spin those platters at like 50,000 rpm if not faster! LOL

really tho, if u need a 10gw hard drive- then im in need of a Flux Capacitor... anyone got one they wanna sell? I need it for my delorian...

I got some spare time circuits you can have real cheap. I was trying to use them to overclock my chip so fast it went into the future, but it failed horribly when the core dissapeared and I found it buried in the ground outside my house. Looks like it had been there for like 5 years, so it must have gone into the past.

Trios