Sign in to follow this  
likewhoa

Do you use a T-line or Reservoir?

30 members have voted

1. 1.

• T-line
    • Reservoir
    • I use both.

two T-lines, one for filling and another for draining.. one is on top of case and the other at the bottom for easy draining.

Guest RohypnoL

Res because my Asetek kit is so cool and it came with the res attached to the pump omgz!11111

How would you plan on using the T line to drain? If i do go water cooling in my future ide go with the T line & fillport so i dont have to store water in a reservoir.

How would you plan on using the T line to drain? If i do go water cooling in my future ide go with the T line & fillport so i dont have to store water in a reservoir.

The one I have it setup is I use two Tlines..

first Tline goes right before the Pump inlet then the Tline point upwards for the Drainport,.. 4 inches away from the first Tline that connects to my Drainport on top of chassis is my second Tline that point downwards and connects to a Drainport on the bottom of the chassis, this is my way of draining the circuit.

TOP FILL PORT

med_IMG_2497.JPG

BOTTOM DRAIN PORT

med_IMG_2498.JPG

RIG PIC "waiting for parts so it's all over the place :rolleyes:"

med_IMG_2499.JPG

so circuit goes like..

rad -> tline -> tline -> pump -> cpu -> rad

"first tline is drain port while second is the fill port"

likewhoa.

The one I have it setup is I use two Tlines..

first Tline goes right before the Pump inlet then the Tline point upwards for the Drainport,.. 4 inches away from the first Tline that connects to my Drainport on top of chassis is my second Tline that point downwards and connects to a Drainport on the bottom of the chassis, this is my way of draining the circuit.

I have never used water cooling, or experimented with it... but are the fillports / drainports failsafe? In a way they automatically close or lock so no water can come out but things can only come in?

Hows it work?

-Tom

I have never used water cooling, or experimented with it... but are the fillports / drainports failsafe? In a way they automatically close or lock so no water can come out but things can only come in?

Hows it work?

-Tom

I think there's a little plug that goes over the tube so that all the water doesn't just spill out.