Do you use a T-line or Reservoir?

likewhoa

30 members have voted

1. 1.

• T-line
    • Reservoir
    • I use both.

Ohh... but then that isnt failsafe (boo hiss)... if the plug falls out your screwed!

I think depending on the fillport the plug actually screws in. If it's pushed in then it's usually pretty tight I'd imagine.

I've never heard of a T-line plug falling off and causing the system to drain.

I have never used water cooling, or experimented with it... but are the fillports / drainports failsafe? In a way they automatically close or lock so no water can come out but things can only come in?

Hows it work?

-Tom

mine has never had a leak and it's on the bottom of the case,.. just make sure you get the "screw on" ports & use stainless steel clamps.

• 2 weeks later...
I use a Res and added a T for draining

reason i stopped using a res is because of stories from friends and just people in the community experiencing then break apart and leak. a fill/drain port is more ideal but takes a bit longer clearing the circuit of bubbles.

reason i stopped using a res is because of stories from friends and just people in the community experiencing then break apart and leak. a fill/drain port is more ideal but takes a bit longer clearing the circuit of bubbles.

This is my 1st H2O rig; Nowadays I'd use a dual T system; a fill-port and a drain-port