Sign in to follow this  
martismo

Help after flashing bios on NF3 250Gb

Hi guys, I'm desperate for help, I just flashed to the latest bios on my NF3 250Gb,

1/ firstly memtest ran continuously, but I worked out how to switch it off in bios,

2/ now it goes past the bios screen and hangs in the windows screen asking about previous startup, if I select safe mode it freezes after about 30 or so lines, if I select Last Known Good Config it just freezes.

Please help

Thanks

Martin

Was your rig stable before you flashed the bios? You might want to get a new PSU, 420W is simply not enough for a DFI system; so please check out the PSU-A-List from Dave in the Recommendation-section.

Gipse

I've solved the problem. You blokes are just too interested in establishing your powerful positions to actually help anyone.

I expect to be banned now, see you in Heaven

:angel:

I've solved the problem. You blokes are just too interested in establishing your powerful positions to actually help anyone.

I expect to be banned now, see you in Heaven

:angel:

and can you share with the forum what was the solution....

or are you just interested in establishing your powerfull position.......

All that needed to be said was reset the bios. and not one said it. And A 420 watt PSU is fine on a 250GB

Not that I'd recommend it to anyone, but talking about small psu's and the good old dfi 250gb:

I'm running a 5 year old chieftec 340W (15a 12v) with an a64 [email protected] 1.55v 48h prime stable without a problem. That computer goes trough some serious hours of punishment (image editing, 3ds max etc) weekly. The gfx is only an fx5200 tough.