Great deals on PS3 :D

Branjo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow what has happened to our country we have fullscale riots at best buy that include nerd bashings from the law enforcement link

19 year old kids racing to get in the line and into flag poles link

and finally we have had drive by shooting with pellet guns and armored robbery but now some one actualy gets shot link

and finally all the ebay enthusiasm some a$$ honestly believes he will get 25000 for his ps3 link

well it is now time for me to try and get 25 g's for my system that I prepayed for in full and picked up at my disclosure around 2:30 pm yesterday. nah I think I will wait and list it 1 week before Christmas exactly hmm sounds good to me

This is insane! Boy on 3 months everybody will have one for the retail price! :sweat:

How true it is! Actually for less than current retail.

Remember the Miata? They were as hot as the sun when announced. The MSRP was around $12,500 and they were selling for $25,000 or more. Now, they can't give them away. Well, at least the used ones.

so true and possibly in 6 months or so it might be dead from what I ahve heard as 18,000 systems have been recalled in less then 72 hours from launch do to the fact that the main reason is they will not play the blue ray dvd movies has to do with the anti pirating built into the dvd discs and it requires a certain chip thing to read and it seems they went cheap and theya re failing.