Sign in to follow this  
Branjo

Great deals on PS3 :D

Guest oRiOn

In like 5 seconds the price jumped to 35k+ :( think it is just a scam though on the buyer's part.

-Will

edit--

now at 9million, anyone on the forum buying it?

Sorry, I would rather Crossfire some X1950s, grab some DDR2-1000 and then watercool my whole rig and then pocket the remaining $1500 than buy a PS3 for those prices.

Cell processor or not, Im not paying that. Ill wait till rumors of PS4 start coming out and the PS3 drops to like, $200 before I even consider buying it.

hahahaha 20 bucks says those ar elittle kids bidding way high with momie and dady's money o well if they are willing to pay for it I am willing to take advantage of it I upgraded from a socket A rig buy selling 4 xbox 360 preorders last year and I jsut uped to a 7950gx2,expert,2 gig ocz plat and opty 165 buy selling 3 ps3 pre orders and bought a new 50 inch samsung dlp tv for my 360 I finaly bought. and still have a little over 5 grand to spare.

and the funny thing is that already before the release 8,000 units were recalled before they hit the shelfs and I am almost 100% sure that all the launch day systems will be recalled as well jsut like the ps2 systems and 360 systems and to top it off once you buy a system on ebay and say the seller doesn't ship a receipt then your screwed out of 3 grand or however much you spent when your frys in a week from overheating and you can't sent it in.

A dentist hired temp workers to wait in line using 8 hour shifts to buy 15 units.

I figure they cost him about $20K.