PC Games, Parts and Other Random Things

watsonte

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of questions. First, have the cards been registered with EVGA? Second, would you be willing to provide some sort of invoice so that they would still be covered fully under warranty?

Third, for the 425 for both, think I could convince ya, if my main plan falls through, to sell them to me in a month? I'd buy at that price. Lemme know and I don't expect ya to hold them for me if you get offers before then ;) I'm looking to get cards for my sister/myself as backups/primaries for when/if we ever have to get warranty work done on our cards (especially me and my 8800, I'm about to loose it with this damn 6600GT cuz it sucks so bad compared to the performance I'm used to with SLIed 7900s)

Couple of questions. First, have the cards been registered with EVGA? Second, would you be willing to provide some sort of invoice so that they would still be covered fully under warranty?

Third, for the 425 for both, think I could convince ya, if my main plan falls through, to sell them to me in a month? I'd buy at that price. Lemme know and I don't expect ya to hold them for me if you get offers before then ;) I'm looking to get cards for my sister/myself as backups/primaries for when/if we ever have to get warranty work done on our cards (especially me and my 8800, I'm about to loose it with this damn 6600GT cuz it sucks so bad compared to the performance I'm used to with SLIed 7900s)

You have a PM regarding the video cards...

Also first bump of the day...?