Sounds When Cpu is activating

hi there,

I hope everyone are ok here..!

So here is the problem : when i am moving the mouse or when the cpu loads i can here it from my speakers....

When i did low the volts of the cpu the things get a little better but i can still hear those sounds....

I also can hear that noice when the computer is on idle but iis more quieter then.

How is the sound like? It is like a shshshshshshshshs.

thx in advance guys.

Are there any other electronic devices around that could be triggering the sound? Have you tried a different sound card? Are your speakers plugged in all the way? Positive it's coming from the speakers not the PSU? How far is the PC from the speakers? Might be picking up interference from the PSU itself.

they are about 50cm above the tower .

I dont use sound card just the dfi lanparty sound device 7.1.

But what all these has to do with the volts on the cpu...? I told that when i am putting 1.325 & 113% i hear louder these sounds.

The cpu in and of itself cannot be causing sounds back through your speakers. When your cpu is operating under load, it is putting increased demand on your power supply. It is the power supply that is feeding back electrical current or interference through your motherboard onboard sound and creating the noise. The noise changes when you lower the voltage of your cpu, because at lower voltages the cpu is drawing less power from your power supply.

I'll bet a dollar that this is a psu problem. If not power supply, then it's a motherboard problem. In no way can I see this as a cpu problem. Is this a new situation, or has it existed since the day you built your rig? How old is the rig? And, how old is the power supply?

Ive heard something like this on another rig , my NF2 I think it was. I updated or rolledback the sound driver and it went away as best I can remember. you could hear all sorts of high pitched sounds through the headphones, got very annoying too. it really did sound like the sound a CPU would make calculating whatever.