Sign in to follow this  
Nightshadow

What kind of Car do you drive??

Audi's are great cars. My boss has an A8, that thing is sweet.

IMO, A8's are just as sexy as S550's or 750Li's .

I love the A6 too. My younger cousin has one. Its great, and highly rated by edmunds.

And somone is trying to do DoS on me...will post back later..

I definitely want some Kicker Solo-Baric subs.

Good call, I got 1 12inch and a 800watt amp powering it and I blew a window in my alero. :)

CarPic2.jpg

1988 Chevy S-10 with a 1986 Monte Carloe 3.8L V6. First engine died at 280k miles and this one is at 162k.

Got it used... that was the day I got it. Yes, funny look on my face because the sun was in my eyes.

Its got this molded head liner that has 4, 4 inch round speakers in it and this uber BAMF 200w head unit... lol. :rolleyes: It gets loud.

Since I got it a year and a half ago, Ive put 2 radiators in it (the guy gave me another one when I bought it), a starter, battery, and a completely new exhaust. My buddy helped with my exhaust, otherwise, I did everything else myself... I just used my buddy's driveway and tools because I dont have that many and hes a car guy, so he kinda taught me how to do everything.

I'm working as a hardware developer so there ist no way for me to get an Audi A8... too expensive...

I hear that. I couldn't even afford a test drive. lol

Here is a vid at a closed business park some indication how a 600 can accelerate this is the lowest HP bike we have the GSXR has almost 50 more. 160HP rear wheel :) When open the speed limit is 20 and it is hard to go over 40 in a sportscar.

Withdraw Therapy Sorry poor image quality filmed at night.

This is with warn out tires and the more polite rules and only outside passing that you do at track days instead of racing. That is my girl in front.

Hallott track video :following Silent