What kind of Car do you drive??

Nightshadow

Well,

I drive a '93 Super Red Toyota Mr2 Turbo

Picture%20106.jpg

And I also drive a (Currently Engineless)Freeborne Red '87 Toyota Landcruiser Fj60 (Winter use rig)

Picture%201293.JPG

So what kind of car(s) / truck(s) do you drive?? Post pics!!

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because there are idiots on the internet and who watch television that would try to use the license (or telephone number, which is why all tv/movies are 555-325-3213 etc) number to find out information about you, which of course can lead to stalking or worse, identity theft.

because there are idiots on the internet and who watch television that would try to use the license (or telephone number, which is why all tv/movies are 555-325-3213 etc) number to find out information about you, which of course can lead to stalking or worse, identity theft.

When your IP address etc is so much more informative....

05 Acura TL, 6 speed, nighthawk black pearl, navi system.

Acura is a good car and I'll stick with them until I get too old to shift gears (probably another 2-3 years) Then I'm getting one of those battery powered carts, "hoveround"" or somehing like that, that you see on TV and a dell computer but I'll keep the young girlfriend!!!!.

:cat:

I drive a Silver 2002 Toyota Tacoma TRD, Supercharged and debadged, with magnaflow true-dual exhaust.

847459356_l.jpg

More recent pics soon.

Nice taco man. 5vz-fe I take it? You should see what the engine can do in an mr2! (Yes it has been done)

05 Acura TL, 6 speed, nighthawk black pearl, navi system.

Acura is a good car and I'll stick with them until I get too old to shift gears (probably another 2-3 years) Then I'm getting one of those battery powered carts, "hoveround"" or somehing like that, that you see on TV and a dell computer but I'll keep the young girlfriend!!!!.

:cat:

Shifting gears is the most fun. You should take that thing to an auto-x and see how you do. And just say "NO" to dell.