Cold Boot problems, power loss etc. help!

Hey, I've got a RDX200 CF-DR motherboard, when I load up from turning the power off for a period and then turn it back on again, my computer has problems loading into windows xp, at different stages through out the pc loadup screen's, the computer just hangs till i reset it, this occurs numerous times till windows eventually loads up.

The next problem i have with my pc is that my mouse losses power at random times while using windows, the connections are firmly in the back of the computer. The problem also happens when i burn a CD or while using a printer.

Another problem is that my keyboard at random times through out using the computer pauses and im not able to type anything with the keyboard, or the keyboard hangs on a letter repeating the letter for a few seconds before it stops.

Can anyone please help me with these problems!!?!?!?

I've updated all drivers and got latest programs for keyboard etc etc etc also got latest bios for motherboard so i dunno what else to try other then RTM motherboard to DFI.

Thermaltake 400W PSU standard

That your first problem. It's not going to be possible to determine if there is anything else responsible for the issues you are having until the psu is replaced. It's below the minimum wattage required for a DFI board and the brand in general is known to cause problems in the majority of high end systems.

Tthe brand in general is known to cause problems in the majority of high end systems.

Agreed, I had 2 Thermaltake PSU's in identical systems (kids), one day one of the boxes started an endless boot cycle, the voltages were within spec in the bios, I pulled a backup PSU put it in the box and the problem was solved. Sadly my son and I had spent an afternoon sleeving the PSU that failed after a few months of use.