Sign in to follow this  
cuoficr

Wtb Pc2100 Ram

Hmm, need some cheap PC2100 RAM for my new main rig :) 128mb, 2x128mb, 2x256, 2x512, basically anything, doesnt really matter or have to be high end, cheap is a must. pulls from DELL/Gateway/Compaq/HP etc are ok

Guest Neezer
Hmm, need some cheap PC2100 RAM for my new main rig :) 128mb, 2x128mb, 2x256, 2x512, basically anything, doesnt really matter or have to be high end, cheap is a must. pulls from DELL/Gateway/Compaq/HP etc are ok

I am just wondering what you are going to be using it for. Did you get one of those PCI RAM cards?

I have some that I'll part with for cost of shipping. Let me dig it out and see exactly what I have, and I'll post back. It was some stuff collected from junked machines, and I cannot guarantee it works (I have no reason to believe it doesn't). Seems like they were mostly 128mb sticks. I'll get details in the morning when I get home from work.

Guest caffeinejunkie

I have 2x256mb Kingston pc2100 if your interested pm me.

I am just wondering what you are going to be using it for. Did you get one of those PCI RAM cards?

I-RAM? no, just completely lost interest in gaming and my gaming rig due to some real life revalations, and my back up rig only has 128mb of ram atm, and running win XP gives it a run for its money

@Snowpro yes I did, and awaiting a response from him, want to keep the options open

@Infinity - that sounds perfect, lmk

@CJ - yhpm

Looks like all the stuff I have is PC100 (4x64 and 1x32mb) and a PC133 256mb. IDK if any of that would be useful. PC2100 is DDR isn't it? I think these are too old- definitely not compatable.

Looks like all the stuff I have is PC100 (4x64 and 1x32mb) and a PC133 256mb. IDK if any of that would be useful. PC2100 is DDR isn't it? I think these are too old- definitely not compatable.

Yah this is 184pin DDR

Sign in to follow this