i think i might be in deep s***

mihkail

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol thats a strict school. At my school people have walked away with cpus and ram (they oped up the case and popped it right out), a $600 network switch, emblems off comps, mouse balls, countless cords, and nothing has happened. And no I havent stolen anything, been involved in the act of stealing, nor am associated with anyone who has stolen from the school.

lol thats a strict school. At my school people have walked away with cpus and ram (they oped up the case and popped it right out), a $600 network switch, emblems off comps, mouse balls, countless cords, and nothing has happened. And no I havent stolen anything, been involved in the act of stealing, nor am associated with anyone who has stolen from the school.

Who the hell would steal from a $50 school computer? lmfao :shake:

Stealing is stupid, people. ;)

Glad it worked out for you mihkail. I loved the part about "I had to talk to you because the teacher saw you" Sadly that is so how the world works I am glad he was honest about it.

Basicly he did not want to call you in the only way that he could have proved anything was you to simply admit to it but he had to look into it anyway.

Sadly there are pretty much two kinds of teachers those that are the best of the best and those who are to stupid to do anything productive.

The old phrase has a little too much truth for comfort with the horrible pay teachers get and how hard it is to fire the incompetent ones.

Those that cant do- teach. Those that cant teach teach sports.

I had a teacher break a computer and then blame it on me and my lab partner in my Aplus certification coarse I took.

They had us working on old school computers, which were pentium one machines. 3rd week into the coarse we had to install the cpu. I and my partner are good friends and he is the one that got me into building computers, we were done so fast the the teach wanted to be sure we did it right. He grabbed the heat sink and shook it to test and make sure it was solid, which snaped it off.

We didnt know it broke till we had it back sitting with all the junk and herd a bang from when the heatsink fell off.

The good news was that I and my friend rotated our computers in for lab days and we got to do a ton of work on our own machines during class, and even some we sold.

My high school had this stupid class where they teach you how to do different stuff in word. I finished typing stuff out after five minutes and listened to music for the rest of the period. She turned off games so I went into help, searched for games, and clicked the shortcut there for solitare.

You couldn't open them since they had this lock thing all around them, not that I give a crap for their pentium IIs anyway.

Guest LookBackX2
haha, would a school district really do a DNA test on some gum? how much does a DNA test cost?

Here in Birmingham they range from 450 to 600. I'll need one March 8th.

Glad your issue with the school went smoothly

Guest RohypnoL

Maybe some kid saw the computer wasn't locked or it had been tampered with and then that kid opened it and did something to it.

And yes, they'd have to get a DNA sample from you unless your DNA was by some super random occurrence in their records which I seriously doubt.

ps: lucky, you guys get thinkcenters.. my whole county has these 20 dollar dells.. they're so lame.

No legally they cannot take DNA from your drug test. They have to collect DNA separately and with your parents consent if you are under 18. They would have to come forward and declare the reason for the DNA collection, and you and your parents would have to agree to the test. They would then be entitled to a copy of the results, (as you/they are from any drug tests). Because of the nature of DNA testing it's that way in every state that I'm aware of.