Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Newegg Special Combos! DFI Lanparty CFX3200-DR Crossfire & NF4 SL

Ok everyone, just got off the phone with the bossman. We are having a nice combo special @ Newegg:

DFI Lanparty CFX3200-DR Crossfire motherboard + Diamond X1300 Crossfire capable 256MB PCI-E @ $169.99

DFI Lanparty CFX3200-DR Crossfire motherboard + Seagate 7200.10 250GB (16MB cache) 7200RPM SATA II hard drive (awesome drives!!! I have a couple!) @ $169.99

There will be one more special of the motherboard + AMD64 single-core 939 cpu in about 30 minutes (once I get the correct information!)

Thanks everyone!

edit: More combo deals!

ok, Jacky just gave me some more combo deals to put up for you guys at your favorite e-tailer (newegg!).

So here goes:

DFI Lanparty NF4 SLI-DR EXPERT Combo deals!

KWorld VS-USB2800 DVD Maker + Lanparty NF4 SLI-DR Expert: combo price @ $149!

Seagate 7200.10 320GB (16MB cache) SATA II hard drive + Lanparty NF4 SLI-DR Expert: combo price @ $199!

$40 off NF4 SLI-DR Expert @ Newegg

uh oh i feel my paycheck withering away already!!

thanks for the heads up Boss!

*edit*

was the cpu deal a 1 day thing or has it not been changed/added ?

the original cpu deal was a 3400+ 939 but those don't work on our NF4's so I am making sure someone tests them on the CFX3200.

The 3400+ was an OEM cpu for HP, never a retail cpu (so look as hard as you can but you won't find a 3400+ retail box)

I'll bug Jacky about it right now.

Happy can you find out what's the deal why New Egg doesn't accept international credit cards? They have so many deals that I can't access.

ahhh same for the 3400 754 cpu like i just sold today.

special oem chip.

heck make a deal on a 3000 so we can crank the FSB up lol. :)

i'll tattoo DFI on myself if you send me one HG ! i need a new Tat

lol

Happy can you find out what's the deal why New Egg doesn't accept international credit cards? They have so many deals that I can't access.

you will have to take it up with newegg

thousands of customers from canada are not real happy they can't get newegg

Link now gets you a Weekend Deal of $159.99 ($10 instant savings)

The vid card combo also lists a separate $10 mail in rebate on the vid vard when you click "buy". This is looking better all the time (if u don't mind the mail in).

EDIT: The weekend drive combo now lists the drive as a 7200.9.

"DFI Lanparty CFX3200-DR Crossfire motherboard + Seagate 7200.10 250GB (16MB cache) 7200RPM SATA II hard drive (awesome drives!!! I have a couple!) @ $169.99"

Funny how you only state that the hard drives are awesome, and say nothing neither good nor bad about the DFI motherboard.

"DFI Lanparty CFX3200-DR Crossfire motherboard + Seagate 7200.10 250GB (16MB cache) 7200RPM SATA II hard drive (awesome drives!!! I have a couple!) @ $169.99"

Funny how you only state that the hard drives are awesome, and say nothing neither good nor bad about the DFI motherboard.

Am I supposed to say something about the motherboard? it is a Lanparty CFX3200-DR after all. I've made entries into the SSDB and OCDB with it. A little searching would show you these entries. They speak for themselves...as does any other entry made in the OCDB with this board by others.

good stuff guys! too bad you couldnt swing a cpu deal like a 3000+ venice or something.

but hell a free video card,, nothing wrong with that!

i'm still looking for the Infinity RS482 i should never have sold mine and the 3800 toledo! ggrr.

Ok everyone, just got off the phone with the bossman. We are having a nice combo special @ Newegg:

DFI Lanparty CFX3200-DR Crossfire motherboard + Diamond X1300 Crossfire capable 256MB PCI-E @ $169.99

DFI Lanparty CFX3200-DR Crossfire motherboard + Seagate 7200.10 250GB (16MB cache) 7200RPM SATA II hard drive (awesome drives!!! I have a couple!) @ $169.99

There will be one more special of the motherboard + AMD64 single-core 939 cpu in about 30 minutes (once I get the correct information!)

Thanks everyone!

edit: More combo deals!

ok, Jacky just gave me some more combo deals to put up for you guys at your favorite e-tailer (newegg!).

So here goes:

DFI Lanparty NF4 SLI-DR EXPERT Combo deals!

KWorld VS-USB2800 DVD Maker + Lanparty NF4 SLI-DR Expert: combo price @ $149!

Seagate 7200.10 320GB (16MB cache) SATA II hard drive + Lanparty NF4 SLI-DR Expert: combo price @ $199!

bumpity bump bump for new combos added!

SLI-DR Expert goodness!

hhm free 3400

nice combo.

if your setting these up with newegg thanks guy!

if your not tell whom ever is thanks!

(still too pricey for me though even though i know, believe me i know its a freakin wicked board)

you make a combo deal on the RS482 Infinity and i'll buy one right now!

maybe a cpu OR aspire QPack case ? :)

Sign in to follow this