My Pc Vs. Friends

young-joseph

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how did you do on PCMark2002?

I haven't run PCMark on my machine yet. I've mainly only ran 3DMark and Aquamark. I'll d/l PCMark soon and let you know.

Hades:

Your getting all offensive for no reason. I'm not trying to start stuff here, I was trying to make this friendly. You wanna put your Barton up against mine, I have one of those "quad buses" if you wanna see what it'll do. I like AMD and Intel the same, I'm not biased, I'll be glad to see what your Barton can do.

Edited by Nuclear

I haven't run PCMark on my machine yet. I've mainly only ran 3DMark and Aquamark. I'll d/l PCMark soon and let you know.

Hades:

Your getting all offensive for no reason. I'm not trying to start stuff here, I was trying to make this friendly. You wanna put your Barton up against mine, I have one of those "quad buses" if you wanna see what it'll do. I like AMD and Intel the same, I'm not biased, I'll be glad to see what your Barton can do.

i wasnt trying to start nuthin dude :(

i just love busting out intels.... ( and i own one too...runs like a champ) :lol:

I am running 300fsb on air with a 2.4C. You guys really gonna make me get phase chnging or go with chilled water to show u how bada$$ the p4"c" series are. NO and i repeat NO Athlon XP 32 bit proc can beat a "c" series proc. I have a 1.2ghz o/c on my 2.4 on AIR. SO for all u who can't add thats 3.6ghz.