Sign in to follow this  
young-joseph

My Pc Vs. Friends

[quote]im thinkin about doin some benchmarks of my own, ill let you know how mine turn out[/quote]

You wanna go against a P4 like he did too? I'll be more than happy to compare some benchmarks with ya. You're AMD OC'ed, I'm Intel OC'ed...just for fun and all, but let me know if you wanna see how it will do. Mine doesn't bench that high :D

uhoh i take that as a challange. lets see what i add after Xmas (hopefully XMS 3200 and a 9600XT) and ill meet you there! hehe, what progs are you runnin for benchmarks?

-edit-

just saw your stats, im scared! :D ::holds straight face:: Edited by Special_K

The p4 "c series" will smoke any [b]32BIT[/b] athlon on ANY CPU mark program. Sisoft, Pcmark...

When will you AMD fanboys stick with the facts and not oh AMD is always just as fast or better.

I have yet to see an Athlon [b]32BIT[/b] reach 300FSB on air......

dudes numbers dont mean crap IMHO.....i had a p4 1.7 with 512 mb ram and an AMD barton 1.8 with the same ram at 333 to compare and the AMD did run a lot better than the pentium and the p4 was one of those quad buses you know 800 mhz Edited by Hades25

Guest Ballz2TheWallz
*starts crying in laughter*crap nuclear you got a crap 1ghz overclock and 4000 ram a ic7 MAXIII you will crap any amd up

[quote name='Hades25' date='Dec 11 2003, 10:40 AM']dudes numbers dont mean crap IMHO.....i had a p4 1.7 with 512 mb ram Edited by AYoKoNA

[quote name='AYoKoNA' date='Dec 11 2003, 01:56 PM']First OFF if it was a P4 1.7 CPU SPEED
then its NOT quad based 800mhz
ITS a quad based 100 MHZ x 4 = 400MHZ which is why it got smoked by a barton at 166MHZ double pumped
100MHZ FSB= p4 1.7
166MHZ FSB= Barton 1.8
duh NUMBERS do mean something if you understand them.

The p4 line of 200 mhz quad pumped did not appear till the 2.4's.[/quote]
egh....thought i could fool everyone :) theres no getting past you AYoKoNA :P