Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

DFI Infinity CFX3200-M2/G (socket AM2 + Crossfire!) Stock Speed DB en

I understood that when I read other threads, as it states that elsewhere. Just wondering about it.

I've not heard anything from the company about any board except the ones we have for sale at newegg (if it aint for sale at newegg then it doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned...though there are a few exceptions, newegg ALWAYS gets our boards before anyone else since they sell more than probably all other vendors/retailers combined).

The stuff I DO hear, I don't repeat here because it causes a sickening frenzy of rumors, speculation, etc.

we support and promote real products that are in our hands (if it is in our hands and being posted about here, and not on shelves yet, it just means you will be able to buy it VERY soon....because retailers almost always have the boards before Rgone and I do).

Much easier this way ;)

besides, if you always are waiting for 'the next board' then you will wait forever because the day that 'next board' comes out, there's already rumors and speculation about the 'next board' beyond that...

Just ordered it from New Egg - Sold my AM2 4000 right before Conroe.

Been waiting for a nice Crossfire AM2 board. Going to check it out with this mighty 2800 I have.

then you are probably very interested in that Sempron overclock that I just showed on this board lol

its odd, I could do from 1800Mhz up to 2700Mhz in a single reboot, and ran stable the entire time, no voltages or anything else adjusted except dropping the RAM divider to 400...but yet I could not for the life of me hit 3Ghz =/

the best bang for the buck on AM2 is the X2 3800+ (doing 2800Mhz right now with one on the NF590 SLI board) as it is dual-core entry-level.

the semprons are hard to beat though because of the reduced cache = almost always better overclocking (and let's not forget price!)

thanks happy games. yeh i hear ya on that. I think I'm pretty much going to go with ur exact setup. The OCZ memory, the mobo, and then I have a 4600+ AM2... not the best in the world but I **plan** on having phase change cooling on it (refrigerant). Right now I have a 3500+ winchester, ran into some weird problem with it but we won't go into that. Had it at 2.6ghz stable 260fsbx10.

I'm still running AGP .... so yeh, thats why i'm upgrading

There is no Lanparty CFX3200 socket AM2 board to my knowledge. I certainly don't have one, nor does Rgone, nor does Wendell in Europe that we know of. This doesn't mean one doesn't exist. You guys always seem to find out about our new boards before we do, and we work for the company, so that will tell ya that there might actually be an AM2 CFX3200 that we haven't seen yet ;)

I'm actually waiting for the Lanparty version myself (no problem as I'm not in a rush), as the Infinite version has finally arrived the other should follow.

http://www.digital-daily.com/editorial/com...6_3/index03.htm

as far as I know, Crossfire is Crossfire as long as it is on a Crossfire chipset, especially with the 6.11 drivers that are software-enabled (meaning you don't have to have the hardware dongle for the X1950's I guess).

Just found what I saw when I posted about needing the internal bridge for some cards still.

Note: Software CrossFire™ is not supported on the Radeon® X1950 Pro product line.

Anyone know an ATI card brand that will respond to emails? Cause I want to find out how long the bridges that ship with those are.

I haven't actually seen the bridge so this is just an assumption. Since it ships with the graphics card instead of the motherboard it would have to be something flexible. Because of the dissimilar spacing of the PCI-E slots on different boards no other type of bridge would work. It should be long enough to work on any motherboard.

I haven't actually seen the bridge so this is just an assumption. Since it ships with the graphics card instead of the motherboard it would have to be something flexible. Because of the dissimilar spacing of the PCI-E slots on different boards no other type of bridge would work. It should be long enough to work on any motherboard.

Yeah, the review I read said it was flexible. But not how long it was, and the slots are quite a ways apart on this board. If I find anything out, I'll post it here :)

so Happy games, have you done any overclockin' with the OCZ ATI cert. sticks?

ya i'm pretty sure i posted a 300x9 in the OCDB as well as this thread already...

Any pointers on where this board can be had? I have been watching NewEgg and it went from AutoNotify, which it was on for weeks, to missing off the list! Wat up wit dat :confused: